Church News & Events
Programming and Communication Assistant
Part-time – 6 Month Position
Location: Saint David’s United Church
7 Gondola Point Road, Rothesay NB E2E 5J6
Hours: 20 hours per week for 6 months, flexible schedule:
November 2019 – May 2020
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Coordinate and implement children’s programs, Sunday school and Youth Group with the Youth Minister and assess the outcome upon completion.
• Assist with some general office duties including communications such as updating the church website, bulletin, screen information, event calendar and social media.
• Assist with recruitment and training of volunteers.
• Assist with planning and preparations for special events.
• Commitment to the ministry of Saint David’s United Church.
• Strong administration and communication skills with all ages.
• Experience in leading and teaching youth and children.
• Creative, joyful, energetic.
• Must have an updated police records check.
Closing date for applications October 20, 2019
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
The annual Saint David’s “Nearly New” Fall Clothing Sale will be held
Friday, October 25 from 4pm-8pm
Saturday, October 26 from 9am-11am
Admission is $0.50.
Clothes can be dropped off at the church anytime.
If you are interested in a consignment number or in volunteering, please contact Lenore Tracy at 847-5054.
KD Lunch for Rothesay High School resumed on September 11.
The following items are needed each week:
- paper plates
- disposable cups
- juice, or cans of juice crystals
Any cash donations or gift cards will be used to purchase the supplies needed.