Saint David’s LIFE Committee
The Saint David’s LIFE Committee was established in October 2018 to foster greater collaboration between members of the Christian Life and Growth, Membership and Worshop committees, reducing duplication of work and building on our strong teamwork.
To respect the time of volunteers by reducing large meetings, the LIFE Committed uses a small teams approach to take action and get things done.
Monthly ReportLIFE Committee Report - 18-11
- Welcome Team
- Decorating Team
- Food & Fellowship Team
- Pastoral Care Team
- Communications Team
- Social Activities Team
- Faith Formation Team
- Affirmation Team
- Dream Team
What Does LIFE Look Like?
Semi-Monthly LIFE Committee Meetings
- Quick reports from Team Leaders, including any requests for support.
- Opportunity for Team Leaders to collaborate.
Team Leaders (one or two per team)
- Facilitate planning and action however works best for the team.
- phone, e-mail, text messages, Facebook group, Facebook chat, occasional in-person meetings
Co-Chairs of LIFE Committee
- Elected board members.
- Chair meetings and serve as link between Team Leaders and church staff/board.
- Current co-chairs are Kim Lanigan (506-650-7765) and Daniel Wheaton (506-639-2965).
Presentation to the BoardLIFE Committee Presentation
LIFE Committee Small Teams