Church business and worship affairs are governed by an Official Board comprised of the following officers and committee chairs:
- Designated Lay Minister (Minister for Youth and Young Families)
- Chair of the Official Board
- Vice Chair
- Recording Secretary (Clerk of Session)
- Immediate Past Chair
- Christian Life & Growth Committee (Membership)
- Men’s Group
- Ministry and Personnel Committee
- Outreach Committee
- Presbytery Representatives (2)
- Property and Maintenance Committee
- Stewardship Committee
- United Church Women
- Worship Committee
The Treasurer provides solid fiscal management and furnishes monthly & annual financial reports. The Director of Administration assists him by facilitating the day-to-day financial business of the church.
Saint David’s United Church is a part of the Fundy–St. Lawrence Dawning Waters Regional Council. We have two lay representatives attending Regional Council meetings.
The activities of the LIFE and Outreach committees, along with the numerous outreach initiatives of the UCW, Men’s Group and individuals within the congregation, define the heart of the caring community that is Saint David’s United Church.
Practical support for the other needs of our church are attended to by the Stewardship Committee, the Property and Maintenance Committee, the Ministry and Personnel Committee, the Trustees and the Pastoral Care Committee.